Thursday, June 12, 2014

Piano is one of the things that keeps me sane and entertained however, honestly, I'm not that good at it. Ever since I quit when I was 17 I can no longer able to read the scores and notes, all I do is play by ear, like I can listen it a few times and play it out just like that. I have tons of things yet to learn. I'm really serious about the thought of continuing from where I ve stopped until the last stage and the one person I can go back for this is the piano teacher who used to reach me since little, back then i wasn't like her a lot because she is just one of the types that love yelling at students and being so impatient while teaching, and yeah she's pretty much the reason I quit when I was in that young age. I'm hoping to get a new teacher to start from the mid stage but she knows it all well and I am all confident that she will not be the same as the way she taught before when 8 years have passed like an eye blink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment