Sunday, June 15, 2014

THOUGHT : MY DREAM, THE UNCONSCIOUS PART OF MYSELF

Most of the time in my life i'm merely blinded by the fact and truth that lies behind anything that's happening to me, or like in other cases, the path ahead is clouded you are temporarily losing the ability to make a choice fearing to have chosen a wrong direction and left hanging at the middle not knowing which way to take.

Or sometimes, the new ideas just won't come out no matter how hard you try to think of one, or you have completely forgotten something you have done before, like you just don't remember or recall any single detail of it.

And then i found something amazing, the unconscious world of mine each night sorta brings some tips and hints to my unanswered questions during the day. They usually make things clear to me throughout the night and wake up to a new idea and new direction in life the next day.

They are acting like one detective too, unfolding mystery and remind you things of you can't remember when you're trying to recall with a fully conscious state of mind.

I really believe it was God always, who came into my dream and gave me some guidance in life when i was so overwhelmed with doubts, mind was utterly in mess and all tangled. Often time when i was given an answer from my dream and wake up to new ideas, it just feels like the universe magically rearranges everything and start making it all to start happening on me.

And that's pretty much one of the reasons i choose taking a nap or go to bed early to check out what my unconscious mind has to tell me when my brain is temporarily stuck in the middle i can't think of anything else and subsequently making myself get all too emotional and start throwing all sorta tantrums and trust me, you wouldn't like it when i'm angry.

I've just remembered during that point of life when i was so low and pretty close to feeling suicidal, i cried myself to sleep until the lightning struck straight to my head brighten up the darkness and smooth out another road ahead of me i never thought i can actually take that leads to somewhere i should/need to be. I woke up feeling i was all refreshed and energetic. Was completely ready to take the new step in life towards success with the guidance given from my unconscious side of world.


Amazing, isn't it ?


My unconscious moment does help a little with my song and lyrics composition. I always have one complete strange melody playing all night in my mind, a song which i had never heard before until the next day i wake up trying to remember the melody that's yet to fully commit into my mind, then playing it softly on the piano putting the lyrics on it and make it my another new song to sing.


There's one thing i'd love to challenge myself and do it to make my life feel complete.
I don't have that courage to do it just yet.
Maybe someday,
But i will not disappoint you my god,
For once again, reminding me what my this life is made of.
For who i want to be,
To become who i am or who i will be,
One day in future,
Not too long from now....
Thank you...My dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment