Monday, June 9, 2014

Despite the fact of having a flat chest, this is not gonna stop me from going to the beach in style next week. I spent most of the day buying clothes in the mall because not only I feel the need of having my own bikini for my upcoming trip, I've already worn most of my nice and stylist clothes, considering this time I will be meeting up with some hot cute white guys over there so I'am all ready to spend all my hard earn savings if that's what it takes. 

I finally got myself a cute top singlet, a snowy white stylist short skirt and my favorite knitted long sleeve top in yellow, which is definitely love in first sight all I want is just take it back home with me I don't even ask for the price, which turns out to be extremely cheap I can even buy the second one with different color. Somewhere in the middle of shopping there were some flashbacks going on the back of my head on the same spot or shop we were once exactly at.

 Then a thought crossed my mind : 

What if we were to get back together after that heated fight or never had to split up or separated ourselves to two different place so far away from each?

 Not sure if it's good or bad thinking it this way but I literally cringe at the thought because I wouldn't even got the chance going to the mall and shop for whatever cutest bikinis in sight. I still remember it so clearly that we got into a huge heated debate of why girls like wearing bikini and clothes that's exposing any of their body parts and he WILL never approve me or rather his girlfriend of dressing over-exposed ( not even the hot pants above knee ) and think of the consequences if it comes to bikini. Lol.

 *Breathe a sigh of relief

For some reason I get too sentimental at this moment in my room ready to sleep by listening to the song : Angel. Just pure relaxing without anything in mind. Just can't be bothered to worry about things that may or may not come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment