Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dave has been in the states for more than 2 days just wish I could be in the same city spending time at there especially when you so caught up with stress all you need to do is just escape to somewhere so far away. Talking about the states I ve never been there myself and it's definitely in my to-go-list one day in future. My sister is working on her visa just to meet up with her boyfriend who's currently residing in US for job purposes. I wish I could join so badly and I'm not sure what kinda USA visa my sister is applying for but the amount of money needed is way much over than I ever thought. For some reason I have a feeling Malaysians will never eligible for the USA visa waiver program. It's around 500 local currency for the visa application. Organizing my draft mails I actually found most of it were supposed to be sent to my ex back in the year 2012 at one second I was a little regret for not getting back together the moment I was asked but my dad once told me to take it as a blessing in disguise and I should never regret any mistake if I've learned something from it. It made me wiser from the past so as this thought going in my mind I deleted every single of it without even bother to read it. No words can truly express how much I've once felt for this man and also how grateful I'm now feeling for not having him as my last in my life. I am like a diamond, was once defined and sculptured from those rough times and now making me shining so bright being who I am right now. I may be overrated but believe me, I will make myself shine even brighter, not to the world maybe, but at least,to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment