Thursday, May 29, 2014

Jing An, Shanghai Shangrila Grand Premier Room

I keep having this thought in mind that if only I spent my time here in this super awesome room with my significant other half how nice it could be? Even if you're surrounded by a bunch of lovely friends and no matter how willingly they are to spend time accompanying you, call you or text you just to make sure you are alright all the time, the feeling of loneliness is still there. I'll skip the details and highlight the important part. Just suddenly feel like sharing some photos to wow you readers of this post. At least it wow-ed me a great deal.


This is the bathtub in my bathroom with the full length glass window. 



That's me taking a selfie in my bathroom and next to me is the walking wardrobe. 


That's the night view of my room. I just came back to this and the turndown service provided is excellent.


Tea making facilities 


Thank you for the lovely welcome card. I was supposed to just stay in a regular room but I got upgraded to a higher category with the voucher into that grand premier room with access to club lounge, a designated area at level 55 of the building for VIP. :) 


Sitting next to the window with a cup of coffee in the cozy room. 


I took this pic the next morning when I woke up at 430am. As you can see I was still in my bed with my half opened eyes though. The awesome weather, the sunlight, the skyline, the buildings..


My breakfast in the lounge. Surprisingly no ones around. I feel like everything is just... so exclusively for me :) 




I took a panoramic image of my room. 


I then went down to the health club for some morning exercise. This indoor pool is mad awesome especially during winter. You basically feel the heat in here you don't have to worry about catching a cold swimming at here.


Just a random one photo at night. That's my espresso and people are like : you kidding me? Espresso at night? I'm just used to that kind of insomnia each night. So don't worry people. I'm all fine. 


And people are wondering where do I get my espresso in this late night. Okay here's the photo. I have the espresso making facility available in my room too. I basically have everything that's so convenient to me in here. 


Look at the mirror, there's a tv in this mirror ( I just don't know how to explain it or maybe there's a certain name for it ) at my bathroom I just haven't turned it on to show you people. Maybe a video can explain better about the " tv in the mirror ".

No comments:

Post a Comment