Thursday, May 29, 2014

I finally come to the city you're staying in,
I settle down myself in one of the nice coffee shops, order a cup of hot macchiato,
Turning on the screen of my laptop,
Sipping my cup of coffee, enjoying the sounds of birds chirping,
In this hot summer,
With that average temperature and i love it,
When the strong wind blows through my hair.

A thought suddenly comes across,
Will you suddenly appear in the same coffee shop?
And if you do,
Will you come near and help yourself with the seat just right infront of me,
Smiling, and say hello to me?
Holding my hands tighly,
And say you do miss me a lot like i do?
Nah...
That's just my wishful thinking.
We both understand that this is not gonna happen ever again in our lives ever since we decided to stop working this out.

Even when you think you have built the strong foundation as strong as you would like it to be, remember, nothing is permanent, they might still leave, and choose to forget and let go everything, including the bond you both shared. I always believe it happens for a reason and as i always say, it's definitely for the best though it costs me a lot at the end. Good things yet to come, but i'm sorta running out of patience at the moment.

Today could be prettier if not for the emotional thought,
Well, it's gonna be another long day for me today...
But i'm too busy to get emotional just yet, maybe later...

I should go listen some songs from my playlist,
And yeah...not forgetting my cup of hot coffee and my slice of chocolate indulgence that's being served at the right time to distract my thought, just a little, which is, good enough to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment