Monday, May 12, 2014

When you say nothing at all

It's the official Mother's day last night and my facebook's news feed is all about the post of celebration and the pictures of mother-son-and-daughter wishing their mother for this significant day. As for my mom, because her birthday falls on 7th of May, which is a few days earlier than the mother's day each year we have already "conveniently" celebrated the mother's day on her actual birthday by treating her her all-time fav foods in that newly opened steak house. We also bought a piece of small cheese cake exclusively for her which took us a few days to make up a plan on how to gtive it to her as a surprise. So this year, on mother's day,  her godson will be taking care of the celebration since he's leaving back to Canada very soon.

Did some shopping for my upcoming 7-day trip alone in this huge mall when i was suddenly distracted by this song. I held my breath for a second with that mixed feeling listening to " When you say nothing at all " as i made each step closer to that speaker that was playing it. It came back to reality as the song ended and soon replaced by " Look at me now" by Chris Brown, which is another of my favorites too. Well, i just can't be bothered to miss you anymore eversince he came to my life unexpectedly and paint my world with the color of rainbow. 

Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment