Monday, June 30, 2014

THOUGHT : MEMORIES

I ve been gone for a long while, but not fade. I'm still here, to write down my feelings whenever I need to express. I just read some posts from Facebook that I can kinda relate. And that's the main reason you're reading this post right now. It just so pathetic to know that one single word from stranger can triggers an upsetting memory that you try your extreme best to forget, and you're here still trying. Life's been more happening than it ever was. A good sign. I've been given a lot of chances to choose who and what I want to be and I'm sick of keep dissapointing myself by breathing and living in this world feeling more like a curse than opportunity when I had too much to bear, well kinda. Asking myself, why choose hate over love? Why choose sadness over happiness when I have an option to pick? Bleeding soul is yet to heal, or already healed I just don't realise it after a little more than one year. But no matter what, that's one, I would say, an unfortunate fact that can never change, I have memories I can never forget. Don't we all have memories that we can never throw it away completely? It's so weird that the more you wish to not remember, you unwittingly have that certain memory committed in your mind you can still recall it, no matter how many years have passed..

No comments:

Post a Comment