Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The only place to cure my sadness,
Ironically,
When i'm in the office, surrounded by a bunch of people i would rather call them my friends,
They are just being more than a colleague to me,
They sing, they play songs, they make bad jokes,
They literally make me laugh so hard i can't even remember the emotional pain i was having.

They are just a pain relief to me,
Just like a drug that leads to temporal amnesia,
I can't remember where i was who i am,
But only the fantasy that started to form when you close your eyes,
The galaxy that's beyond earth amazing...

I may be exaggerated slightly,
But the point is,
I couldn't be more thankful for their existence.
Perhaps there's something i will never able to learn,
Or rather willing to, ever,
Something that has eventually costs me my own..


It's like a girl getting her period,
It happens once in a month when i get too emotional and start writing something that people won't understand.






No comments:

Post a Comment