Monday, May 26, 2014

Long Time No See

I arrive in your city, walking along the roads you've once crossed
Thinking of how you passed the days without me, how lonely you were
Holding up the photograph you gave me,
What a familiar street..
It just that without you here, we can't go back to those days.

Will you suddenly appear, at the coffee shop on the corner of that street?
I will bring myself with the smile, waving and saying hello
With you, sitting and just chatting.

How i wish i could see you, seeing how you've changed recently.
We won't talk about the past, I just want to say hello,
And just that only phrase, "long time no see."

How i wish i could see you, telling you how I've changed recently.
We won't talk about the past,  I just want you to know,
And with the same old phrase,
Just one phrase,
"long time no see."

James Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment